For those of you who aren’t currently living in a tropical paradise, it’s that time again. The most wonderful time of the year, minus a few downsides. Like shoveling snow, driving home in the dark and the long, holiday-less abyss that stretches from January to April. But we digress.
In order to prepare for the long winter months, we’ve provided a guide to help you take the best care of your trampoline! Follow these tips and tricks to help your trampoline brave the frosty storms, and keep it in tip-top shape for Spring!
1. Remove The Soft Materials - Remove the jump mat, spring pad, enclosure netting and springs. They should be stored in a dry location during winter months.
2. Keep Free From Debris - If you live in a warmer climate and intend to leave your trampoline up throughout the winter, make sure your trampoline materials are kept clean and free from any debris.
3. Anchor the Frame - The trampoline frame is made of galvanized steel and can remain assembled during winter months. To keep your frame anchored, try using wind stakes to protect your trampoline.
4. Try a Weather Cover - Trampoline weather covers will help protect your trampoline against dirt, debris and harsh weather conditions (including direct sunlight) while not in use.
5. Check Regularly - During the winter months, always check to see if the parts on your trampoline are becoming worn or rusted over time.
Skywalker Trampolines has a one year warranty on all soft materials and a three year warranty on metal.